Meme a la Natasha.
1. What is your occupation?
Paper pusher by day, Student by evening, Rocker of music and/ or crafts by night.
2. What color are your socks right now?
Black wool tights.
3. What are you listening to right now?
Sharon Jones and The Dap Kings (ammmmaaaaaaaaziiiiinnnngggg) Thanks, Josh.
4. What was the last thing that you ate?
Cinnamon Roll flavored instant moatmeal.
5. Can you drive a stick shift?
No. My boyfriend keeps threatening to teach me though.
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
Some dude… I’m at work.
9. How old are you today?
30 years, 3 months, 21 days (dork)
10. Favorite drink?
English Breakfast Tea with skim milk or red wine.
11. What is your favorite sport to watch?
12. Have you ever dyed your hair?
For about 10 years straight… red, orange, purple, pink, black, brown, bleached. I’m finally back to my natural color this past year. I’m surprised I’m still relatively blonde.
Fat Mousey the cat, Pepe the chinchilla and our newest addition – Poochie the dog.
14. Favorite food?
Probably a bagel with cream cheese…. and barbecue chips on the side.
I wonder why I gained so much weight last year… hmm…
15. Last movie you watched?
Superbad. It was… super bad.
16. Favorite Day of the year?
17. What do you do to vent anger?
I would like to say that I go for a walk or work on a project… but mostly, I just yell inappropriately or sulk. That should probably change, no?
18. What was your favorite toy as a child?
My fashion plates probably… or the Barbie head.
19. What is your favorite season?
Spreeeeeeng. I also like Fall, but get the feeling of impending doom halfway through it.
20. Hugs or kisses?
21. Cherry or Blueberry?
Gross. Although I love blueberry scented things. I have a blueberry scented candle on my desk right now.
26. When was the last time you cried?
Yesterday… in the car… then at work… then I was watching a Cold Case marathon and I sobbed at the end of all of them. I’m guessing this is all hormonal.
27. What is on the floor of your closet?
30. Favorite smells?
YES! The laundry vent! And the morning. I love the smell in the morning when we are all waking up and smell like sleep. It’s so nice.
That’s kind of weird, isn’t it.
31. Who inspires you?
My friends who are motivated and creative and classy and beautiful. My parents who are warm and comfortable and funny and kind. My boyfriend who is stubborn and uncompromising and doing exactly what he wants to do… and his support in pushing me to do the same.
32. What are you afraid of?
Failure… and success.
36. Number of keys on your key ring?
37. How many years at your current job?
1 1/2 about.
38. Favorite day of the week?
Saturday. Hands down!
40. Do you think you’re funny?
I do… I find myself very entertaining… Can I admit that? I just did.